WHO AM I?
I am a medical doctor graduated in my country of origin, Argentina, and certified in the United States by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
In 2017, after being diagnosed with cancer, I started using natural medicine as a supplemental aid and I was able to experience first-hand evidence of its benefits. As my interest in alternative medicine increased, I began to dedicate myself entirely to the study of homeopathy and became a certified homeopath upon completion of my studies at the Hahnemannian International Institute in Argentina and, later a Certified Classical Homeopath (CHom) in the United States upon graduation from Homeopathy School International (HSI) - a school fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America (ACHENA).
• Certificate of Classic Homeopathy (C Hom), USA, Homeopathy School International, (HIS) class 2020
• Certificate of Homeopath, Argentina, Hahnemannian International Institute, class 2017
• Specialist in Gynecological and Reproductive Endocrinology, Argentina, Favaloro University, Post Graduate School, class 2014
• Certificate from Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), USA, Class 2005
• Diploma of Medical Doctor (MD), Argentina, National University of Rosario, Faculty of Medicine, class 2000.
In Argentina, my practice encompasses homeopathic and conventional medicine. Medical License # 03851-Valid by the College of Physicians of the Province of Santa Fe, First Circumscription-Law 3950; Specialist in Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine -Valid by Favaloro University, Post Graduate School.
In the United States, despite my experience in conventional medicine, and being a certified physician by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), USA, I am not a licensed health care provider in my state of residence, California. My practice in the art of healing is limited to working as a homeopathic practitioner providing an alternative or complementary treatment to the healing arts authorized by the state of California under Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of the California Business and Professions Code.